CSA Research has shown that 40% of internet users said they will never buy from websites that are not in their native language.
According to the same source, 65% of non-native English speakers prefer content in their native tongue, even though they are highly proficient in English.
With the world becoming increasingly interconnected, translation services for California businesses can enable you to reach 80% of online purchasing power, as studies show.
Are you ready for the growth your California business could achieve?
The Importance of Translation Services in California
Translation services in California can prep your business for international expansion. They can do this in these ways:
1. Enhances communications
One of the key roles of translation services is to enable better communications internally and externally.
Internal communication can be better solved through communications with multilingual employees.
Translation can also transform any internal documents to translations that are understood by different language-speaking demographics.
Meanwhile, translation can better acquire clients through the use of translation services.
2. Showcases your brand awareness
You can showcase your brand with translation services, especially in expressing your marketing in the languages of your targeted countries.
By using translation, you can enhance your brand awareness by making your brand accessible to a global audience.
3. Enhances the reputation of your firm
Translation of a document is not just straightforward translation. Improper translation can make for a terrible reputation.
That’s why translating all your slogans and marketing messages for the public may be able to enhance your reputation in the long run.
It could create more clients, as we’ve talked about, but translation services can also proofread all your documents to make sure they’re perfect for the international market.
If you need perfection in translation, translation services are the way to go.
4. Enables smooth operations
With the business that translation services could bring in, such as clients, government agencies, and stakeholders, you can hire a legal team of translators from translation companies to handle your operations abroad.
Language need not be a problem that detracts from smooth operations.
To make sure that your global business goes smoothly, translation services could help you from the beginning of the process to assure your safe business passage abroad.
How California Businesses Can Use Translation Services for Their Global Needs
California Business can use translation services for their global customer acquisition through marketing, sales, and more.
Translation services use the power of language to all your California business’s messages. You can use translation services for all aspects of your business.
If you’re in Silicon Valley, our translators can help make your business bigger and better all over the world with our technical translation, which handles data science among other fields.
You can also benefit from translation of your marketing products, presentations, and more.
If you’re in MedTech or you’re a hospital business in California, we have medical translators that can expand your business to your intended branch locations abroad.
If you have a legal field, we also have those types of legal translators, who can overhaul your contracts, agreements, and affidavits for your multilingual clients and employees.
Whatever your needs are, translation services can help in almost any industry for any product or service, because translation deals with language and language makes up our world. They can even make a travel app work in other countries by localizing it.
Translation services can turn your California business into a global one, by equipping you with services that deal directly with languages you need access to abroad.
How do you access language demographics abroad? Through translation services.
How You Can Find the Right Translation Services
When you’re choosing the right translation services, you need to choose the best. That’s why we recommend these tips:
1. Word-of-mouth – The best services can usually be found through other customers who have experienced the services. Try using this method if you have large networks.
2. Google Search – By typing translation services near me, you could potentially find the right translation services that rank on Google for your business.
3. Upwork or Freelancing Sites – More freelance translators can be found on Upwork, if you’re looking for a freelance translator. This is a budget friendly service, but not as proven as translation services.
4. Review Sites – Review sites like Trustpilot and Goodfirms will have reviews based on the services you need, so make sure you look out for translation services in these sites. Look for ones with high ratings, such as Tomedes, which has a high client satisfaction rating of 97%.
You can vet the translation services by comparing them to one another:
● Look at their translators – The best thing that translation services offer are their repertoire of translators. Make sure to look at their translators’ profiles, portfolios, websites, and languages.
● Look at the quality of their services – You need a translation service that doesn’t make mistakes, so quality is obviously important here. Ensuring quality means they’re backed by the American Translator’s Association, like Tomedes, and any other organizations.
● Look at their other clients – If their clients are high profile clients, you’re in a good place.
● Look at their testimonials – If other clients are satisfied with their work, you’ll see it in the testimonials they have on their websites. Go with one that has many good and quality client testimonials.