- 1.6 million
INCOME/Home Ownership/Net Worth
- Average Household Income: $263,846
- 32% of readers make more than $250,000 per year
- Average net worth: $1,228,360
- 33% of readers are millionaires
- 82% of readers own their home
- 54% male readers / 46% female
- 62% are C-level executives, VPs, Founders and Managing Partners
- 71% of 1.6M readers globally are in California
- Ages 25-67
- Our readers are 61% more likely to own a second home compared to the average adult.
- 32% own three or more automobiles.
CBJ Readership Data
- Our articles average 10,255 page views with an 8% click throughs on our Lead Story.
- We have 180K email subscribers. The open rate on our emails is 32% with a click through rate of 7%.
- Our articles remain on our site indefinitely.
- 60% have made home improvement in the past 12 months
- 76% spent more than $1,000 on clothing, fashion, accessories and furniture in the past 12 months
- 78% read the ads as well as the editorial
- 44% of readers have visited a store online or directly as a direct result of seeing an ad on California Business Journal
- 49% of readers have purchased a product as a direct result of seeing an ad on California Business Journal
- 52% have visited a website as a result of seeing an ad in California Business Journal
- 82% of readers eat at sit-down restaurants more than three times in the past month
- 36% attend symphony concerts, museums or live theater in the past year
- 88% travel regularly
- 42% took a trip outside the continental U.S. in the past three years
E-Blasts and E-mail Sponsorship:
Our HTML e-blast and e-mail newsletter offers our 108,000 plus readers information and insight on the world of business in California. Sponsorship opportunity includes headline recognition as newsletter sponsor for the specified week, image/company logo and link to editorial page. Fees: $995.
Format: SVG / GIF / JPG (flash files are not accepted for newsletter banners)
Send files to [email protected]
Please include URL: https://www.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will not be accepted after 9 am PST of the Advertising Deadline date.
Terms: All invoices are due upon receipt.