Read this guide to learn how we evaluate the best online casinos in the USA and to find the right casino for you.
What to look for in a casino?
Below, you can see what we look for and test at each casino:
1. Security – License, SSL encryption, and official stamps from gambling institutions and independent game auditors.
2. Bonuses – High-value bonuses, low wagering requirements.
3. Games for real money – Variety of games, trusted software developers.
4. Safe banking – Secure banking methods, US dollar supported.
5. Customer Support – Multiple channels, friendly 24/7 service.
Why trust us?
We are a large team of experienced players ourselves. Our experience allows us to evaluate casinos objectively. In our lists, we include licensed US-focused operators with the best game libraries and bonuses.
Games at the Best US casinos
The best casinos have a huge variety of games from trusted software developers (the best in the USA are Realtime Gaming, Betsoft, Arrow’s Edge, and WGS).
1. Slots – Simple games with varying themes and game mechanics. Progressive jackpot slots promise big riches.
2. Table games – Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, and Craps.
3. Poker – Hold’em Texas, Omaha, Three-Card, plus video poker games.
4. Live games – Table games with real dealers.
5. Lotteries –Mega Millions, Powerball, scratchcards, etc.
Types of Bonuses at US online casinos
At the best US casinos, you will encounter:
• Sign Up Bonus – A reward for your first deposit immediately after registration.
• Match Bonus – A reward is given when you make your next deposit.
• No Deposit Bonus – Get a reward without having to make a deposit.
• Refer a Friend – When you bring another player to a site, you get a reward.
• High Roller – When you deposit enough, you get a reward.
Always read the T&Cs page of bonuses.
Banking at the Best Online Casinos USA
Popular banking methods at US casinos are credit cards, Western Union, Bitcoin, and Paypal. Withdrawals are done from the Cashier of a casino and take up to 72 hours.
Registration at Online Casinos USA
To register, simply click on ‘Sign Up’ and fill out the form. Remember to verify your identity later on.
USA online gambling laws
On a federal level, there is no law forbidding gambling, but each state has its own laws. Check the laws of your state to see if gambling is legal where you live. Some laws linked with online gambling in the USA are the Federal Wire Act, PASPA, and UIGEA.
Online gambling is legal in three states – Nevada, New Jersey, and Delaware – and in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Thirty states have initiated the online gambling legalization procedures.
There is currently 930,684 Slots and electronic gaming machines in U.S casinos (2022), according to USA-Casino.com.
Never gamble more than you can afford. If you need help, contact NCPG (toll-free 1-800-522-4700) or Gamblers Anonymous (check their local hotlines). The best online USA casinos also offer self-restriction tools in case of need.
We expect more states to legalize most forms of online gambling in the coming years.