Vistage, the renowned CEO peer advisory and executive coaching company, is holding an Executive Summit March 22 at the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel and Conference Center in Pomona from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This year the event is focused on Driving Dynamic Decisions.
Executives are in the business of making decisions. Difficult decisions. Big decisions. Decisions no one else can make. Many times, there aren’t any clear-cut answers. But there are make-or-break consequences.
The Vistage Executive Summit is geared for executives, leaders and chief problem-solvers. The event will help provide them with the insights to make better decisions, helping them refine their instincts, improve their judgment and expand their perspectives.
Every leader can define their tenure by a handful of decisions they made. The Vistage event has been re-engineered to enhance leadership effectiveness in these key areas:
- Business optimization: Fortify your foundation with trusted perspectives, and original approaches to decision-making.
- Leadership enhancement: Sharpen your focus. Bolster your confidence. Define your style. Master the art of execution, to lead fearlessly.
- Inspiration: Be empowered to lead with innovation and creativity. Speakers and peers push the conversation forward, helping you grow personally and professionally.
- Action: Immediately start making better decisions for your unique business. Leave equipped with actionable recommendations to translate inspiration into progress.
To attend the event, contact Jacqueline.Kibler@vistage.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click here to register.
Here is the full agenda of the Summit:
- 7:30 – 8:45 AM Breakfast
- 9:05 – 10:30 AM: Richard Sheridan “Fight fear, embrace change: Fostering a mindset of innovation in your organization” Part 1
- 10:50 – 11:40 AM: Richard Sheridan “Expose Obstacles & Identify Experiments for Fostering an Innovation Mindset” Part 2
- 11:40 AM – 1:15 PM: Lunch
- 1:15 – 1:55 PM: Michael Matalone ” Right people, right roles: The key to achieving your growth objectives” – Part 1
- 2:15 – 3:00 PM: Michael Matalone ” Right people, right roles: The key to achieving your growth objectives” – Part 2
- 3:00 – 4:00 PM: Reception
Vistage Worldwide is an organization designed exclusively for CEOs and executive leaders who are looking to drive better decisions and better results for their companies. The organization has 21,000 members in more than 17 countries who gather in trusted, confidential peer advisory groups where they tackle their toughest challenges and biggest opportunities. Leveraging the Vistage platform, members demonstrate the ability to refine their instincts, improve their judgment, expand their perspectives and optimize decision making. CEOs who join Vistage grow their companies at three times the rate of the average U.S. company, according to a 2015 Dun & Bradstreet study.