Would you like to play some online slots for free? No, it’s not a kind of fraudulent scheme. It is a bonus that thousands of gamblers use daily to win without risks. We bet you’d like to join them. This page will explain everything about free spins and prove their fairness. Let’s jump in!
What are Free Spins?
First of all, free spins are a promotion. Online casinos use it to attract new clients. The main selling point here is an offering of free stuff. Who wouldn’t want it?
But in practice, the casino is not the only side that benefits from free spins. Just like in any good business offer, everyone is satisfied.
So for you, a gambler, free spins are an easy way to discover new slots, enjoy them, and maybe, win real cash. And all that is risk-free.
In fact, free spins are such a popular promotion that you can find them at any modern online casino. For instance, let’s look at GG Bet Casino: a reputable worldwide gambling platform. It has three promotions rewarding you with free spins: Welcome Bonus (500FS), Weekly Bonus (65FS), and Weekend Bonus (60FS).
Free Spins Types
Nowadays, free spins are presented in three different types. These are:
- Free spins. The site will credit you several free spins after you complete some conditions. Often, you’ll have to deposit the required amount;
- No-deposit free spins. The casino will reward you with free spins without asking for a deposit. Instead, you’ll need to create an account or verify it;
- Cash bonus. The gambling site will give you bonus cash you can spend playing slots. To get it, you have to make a sufficient deposit.
You can find out which free spins your casino presents by examining its “Bonuses and Promotions” page.
Free Spins Terms and Conditions
Whenever you claim a pack of free spins, it comes with terms and conditions. These are the rules that dictate how you’ll use the bonus. Every casino pro knows that figuring them out is essential. If you ignore that, you might lose the reward or fail to use its full potential. To avoid that, learn these terms and conditions:
- Time limits. All free spins are credited for a specific period. This element specifies for how long;
- Game restrictions. Free spins are often applicable for a restricted game pool. Check out which ones you can play;
- Wagering requirements. You can withdraw free spins profit only after you meet their WRs. To do it, play them a certain number of times as indicated in T&C;
- Win/Bet limits. The maximum amount of cash you can withdraw from free spins is limited. The same as the stake you can make per each spin. This is how a casino protects itself from bankruptcy.
You can find these and other critical free spins rules on the “Bonuses and Promotions” page, attached to the bonus.
How to Get the Most Profit From Free Spins
Wagering requirements are the main thing we need to get around when trying to profit from free spins. We can do it in several ways. First, look for the bonuses with the lowest WRs. We recommend looking for a number lower than 25x. Everything higher gives you very little chance to cash out.
Secondly, it is imperative to play the slots with the highest RTP (return to player) percentage. This stat indicates how much an average investment slot returns to the player. So the more you’ll get back, the easier it will be to meet WRs. It is recommended to check what games you can apply your free spins to and pick the one you like and with the highest RTP.
If you want the biggest chance of cashing out, using one of these is insufficient. Apply both. But this might take time as you need to find a proper casino.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Free Spins
Free spins offer a load of advantages for any kind of player. Primarily, they allow you to play and enjoy most casino games. Secondly, they offer you a chance to win cash. And lastly, they are a tool for getting familiar with a casino (works for those in search). And all of that is for free!
However, even experienced gamblers can find a use for free spins. They are their opportunity to discover exciting slots or test new playing strategies. Why waste your cash when you can do it for free?
The only negative thing about free spins is their terms and conditions. They often stop you from using a bonus the way you want. Which can be quite a disenchanting experience. So never forget to check and learn T&C before claiming a bonus.