Have you been wondering if it’s time to send your cards? Well, the season is upon us, so there is no time like the present. One creative company to purchase cards from is Boomf.
Sending Digital Cards
Electronic versions of cards have become a popular way to send your season’s greetings. They’re easy to do and fun to set up, and you don’t have to worry about any last-minute rush to mail them out.
Here are some tips for sending your cards digitally this year:
- Choose a style of card. Sites like Boomf have an incredible range of themes that will make your e-card stand out from regular ones. Some examples of elements that can be featured on card designs include snowmen, Santa Claus, reindeer, trees, and the nativity scene.
- Add specialized details. This is the time for your personality to shine You can either use the template associated with the card, add your own photographs, or write your personalized message.
- Purchase your card and send it: once you’ve bought the card, you can instantly email it to your loved ones. So even if it was a last-minute decision to send your greetings, that’s ok. Your close ones will feel the love and holiday spirit as soon as they open the card.
Sending Paper Cards
If you want more of a personalized touch, you can choose to send traditional paper cards. Greeting card connoisseurs like Boomf will allow you to write your message online, and then you can get your card printed and mailed to you or the recipient.
We think paper cards add to the excitement of the season, so ensure you’ve left yourself enough time before the holidays to send your greetings their way.
- Decide which card design is perfect for your loved ones. Sites like Boomf will allow you to choose a standard-size or a larger card.
- You can then write your personalized message online or have the card delivered blank, ready for handwritten notes. If you decide to send the card yourself, remember to leave enough time for the card to arrive. We think finding festive postage stamps adds yet another layer to the spirit you’re sharing.
- If you write the message online, you can directly send the card to your friends and family as long as you know their address. Delivery should take approximately 3-5 working days, excluding weekends. Ensure you post your card before that busy period to guarantee it arrives before day.
- And if you want to make the delivery even more exciting, you can choose the exact date you’d like that card to arrive.