Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence are the widely used in the Computer Science field. Most engineering and programming applications use Artificial Intelligence, which has contributed widely to people’s day-to-day lives. Here is a more thorough introduction to AI and ML, along with their real-life applications.
Introduction to Machine Learning and their Real-Life Applications
Machine Learning is a subset of Artificial Intelligence. It uses statistical techniques along with Machine Learning algorithms to build an intelligent computer system. This system uses historical data, incorporates future changes and predictions, and provides accurate and advanced data as output.
The advantage of Machine Learning has been utilized in many fields and industries. Below are some instances of
Machine Learning applications:
● Image recognition uses Machine Learning to identify a digital image based on the pixels. This process is applicable in both colors, as well as black and white images.
● Speech recognition uses Machine Learning to translate speech to text format. This process includes both live voices as well as recorded speech. Some of the widely used examples are Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
● Machine Learning is used in the medical world to identify cancerous cells in samples of tissues and relate the same with the patient’s medical data. This process will help determine the specific risks and the corresponding best treatment for the patient.
● The firefighting crew uses Machine Learning to identify areas affected by fire in the forest.
● Prediction system uses the concept of Machine Learning. It can compute the probability of payment default in a bank loan with the available data and a set of prescribed rules. Apart from the banking sector, these computations can be used in various industries and are one of the best uses of Machine Learning.
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and their Real-Life Applications
Artificial Intelligence is a branch of computer science that accentuates the development of intelligent machines, which think and work like human beings.
● The most common applications of Artificial Intelligence we see are self-driving cars, the facial recognition feature, Google Maps, and fun-filled games like the Snake game.
● Artificial Intelligence is used in the shopping sector, where it is used to associate the items purchased through an account and offers coupons for selected customers. It also provides suggestions on the products to be bought as per the historical data of the shopper. Organizations can incorporate this kind of code writing based on historical data and provide recommendations using the information in the education and other professional sectors in the coming years.
● AI is used to monitor traffic lights, thus easing traffic flow on the road throughout the day.
● Artificial Intelligence contributes highly to the maintenance and improvement of roadways.
● Due to the increased migration of people to cities, road usage in cities has increased. AI can write programs that can analyze the number of vehicles moving on a selected road during a selected time. By determining the usage of the road and its optimum time, maintenance of the road and the best redirection of the traffic flow can be planned by authorities.
Machine Learning is an incredible technology within the Artificial Intelligence field. It plays a critical part in improving our daily lives. Cost Reduction, Problem-solving, and Decision-making are the prominent benefits offered by AI and ML. Apart from this, there are a lot of other benefits they offer. You can further check for more details on AI and ML and their Real-Life Applications by enrolling in AI and ML courses from Great Learning, where the programs are designed and taught by leading industry experts.